Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Christmas in April

Today was cabinet delivery day! The truck was scheduled to arrive around 8:30 a.m. I was at work, however, managed to sneak out long enough to snap a picture of it sitting at the bottom of my driveway. Since our house is situated on a hill, our Kitchen Designer's delivery guys moved cabinets from the 18 wheeler to their pickup truck, up the driveway, and carried them around to the back through the deck. 40-something boxes and packages. Thanks guys for doing an awesome job on such a cold, drizzly day!


When I arrived home tonight, it was Christmas in April! I felt like a kid again on Christmas morning and was waiting with my brothers and sister for our parents to wake up so we could open presents. All the cabinets are covered with packing paper and labeled by item number. I found our cabinet design that was left for the installer who begins tomorrow. From that, I was able to identify which package was which on the design. Now I'm even more excited to see it all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment